Why Choose Us?
We believe in treating our customers exactly
how we would like to be treated.
We strive to offer our customers these three things:
- Customer Satisfaction
We believe honesty and trust are important virtues.
- Setting achievable expectations
- Hitting our deadlines
- Producing quality steel for buildings or projects
- Following through on promises
- Being truthful about our capabilities. We will only take on jobs we can handle.
Every project is important to us.
Whether you have a 5-ton building that you need steel for, or if we are manufacturing a product for you, each and every project is extremely important to us. Our team members are trained to treat every project like it’s our only job.
Our business model allows us to be extremely competitive.
Kelly Pittman formed Liberty Steel with one main goal:
Give the customers what they want at a competitive price with the highest quality materials, customer service and overall dependability possible.
We have the experience to handle your job, efficiently and to your requirements.
We have been fabricating, welding, and cutting steel and aluminum for more than 18 years.
We have big time capabilities with a small business approach.
Our business has grown tremendously over the years, but there are things that will never change. We believe in:
- Our customers being able to reach us with a phone call when they need us
- Telling our customers the truth, whether that hurts us getting a job or not
- Not taking on more than we can handle
- Delivering services when we promise them